Please Join DxSchool Forum. Ask anything you needed. We want to create a big community to help Student, and Teachers by sharing Books, and Materials. Thank You.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IELTS GT Reading

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Baishakhi Ghosh, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Baishakhi Ghosh

Baishakhi Ghosh New Member

I'm very poor on "reading" section.. I've given IELTS exam (2 times) already on 2014 and now again preparing myself for the exam....but i cannot see any improvement than previous and i always got 28 or 29 marks on "reading" like before... i also want to mentions that i am good at other sections and got 7 points but 'reading' section is killing me...i practiced a lot but no improvement...i don't know what is the problem behind this...i am very upset .i need atleast 6 points in every section...please give me some suggestions about getting good score in 'reading' ...

2. AlexCrawley

AlexCrawley New Member

First of all I would like to let you know about some IELTS reading tips. there are several methods or steps you have to follow to get a good score in it. Many humans locate IELTS Reading to be very hard. The vocabulary alone is tough, now not to say the extensive kind of query sorts IELTS uses to degree your competencies. You need to find a strategy to tackle each question in this section. And also you should be able to skim and scan the passages very quickly. Vocabulary development is very essential and important in reading section. In most of the reviews, it seems best essay writing service has provided many helpful tips to improve the reading skill. So I think it would be better if you ask more advice and guidance from it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  3. Shelly Burts

Shelly Burts New Member

It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. republic