Please Join DxSchool Forum. Ask anything you needed. We want to create a big community to help Student, and Teachers by sharing Books, and Materials. Thank You.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DxSchool Chat Room

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by admin, Sep 15, 2015.

1. admin

admin Administrator

Hello to all New Member of "DxSchool Forums."

It will be great pleasure for us to know something about. So, If you like, you can tell us a bit more about yourselves. It’s always interesting to know the person behind the writing, especially their Country, Language and Main Cultural Activities.

The topic of this post will be as a Chat Room for the Learning English Community members, so you can share anything but the writing medium will be only in English.

Lets learn, share and enjoy!

JOY1979 and abolfazll like this.
  2. Asf

Asf Moderator

I aspect that,I can learn something new from this forums.Sometimes I will try to post new things about English and I will also discuss new subjects.

3. Ali Orhun Önder

Ali Orhun Önder New Member

Hello Everybody, i am Ali from turkey
    let me inform you about myself
    having been born and raised in İstanbul, famous city in turkey as most of you know, i have experienced toefl, our country test system except for ielts , so really appreciated to be here by the way there are a lot of documentation in here , so it looks like become indispensable for me , thank you in advance

4. GianluInEngland

GianluInEngland New Member

Hi everybody !

It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope we 'll all have fun and feel confortable on our journey towards the exams ;)

admin likes this.
  5. Fesobi charles

Fesobi charles New Member

Hello. I am Charles from Nigeria. I am actually new here. You guys are doing a great job here, just wanna say keep it up.

6. Fesobi charles

Fesobi charles New Member

I am here if you ever need some help with your English.

Tanzia and admin like this.
  7. Imran khan

Imran khan New Member

Hi guys. I am imran from India. Loiking forward to learn somthing from all of you.

admin likes this.
  8. mitha211

mitha211 New Member

Hi guys, I am Mitha from Indonesia. It's my pleasure to meet you from different countries. That's the new enjoyable thing to learn English with you.

9. admin

admin Administrator

Hello Mitha...

How are you? Welcome to our Group. You can send Personal Message to anyone in this forum to ask for practice as well any books or materials.
    You can also share your Skype through personal msg. Enjoy Your Preparation/Learning.

Thank You

10. abolfazll

abolfazll New Member

Hello to everyone, I m abolfazl and glad to be here with new friends, thanks admin for this excellent forum.

11. Hany Samy

Hany Samy New Member

I want to download the book of Official Ielts Practice Material 1 or 2??? or there is not and just a say?

12. admin

admin Administrator

13. Jay patel

Jay patel New Member

Hello guys. I am Jay from India. And I am new here. I feel amazing to join dxschool.insted of it is great time

14. Nur_Ash

Nur_Ash New Member

Hello, everyone. I'm Ash from Malaysia. Nice to meet you all. I'm thinking to take IELTS exams this year. Hope this forum can be my class room. :)

Rizwan Ali likes this.
  15. shakik

shakik New Member

hi buddies. i am shakik from Bangladesh.just getting some tips and advice about ielts.i wish this forum could help each others by discussion things we need to. i was thinking that i would take part of i.e.l.t.s. but never tried to be admitted.now i will start mission newly to successful this course.

16. Rizwan Ali

Rizwan Ali New Member

Hi every one...Actually i want a speaking partner for IELTS purpose...any candidate ready for speaking with me...
    Can contact with me...at..
    Whatsapp : +923052345911
    Viber is also available
    Facebook : Rizwan Bashir

17. Rizwan Ali

Rizwan Ali New Member

Hello Brother

18. Eleanor Saunders

Eleanor Saunders New Member

Hi everyone, I live in Spain and I enjoy speaking in English and listening to the newest trends.

19. JOY1979

JOY1979 New Member

hi everyone, am Joy, i live in Maryland USA, i intend sitting for Toefl test but i would actually know what its all about and how to start.