Please Join DxSchool Forum. Ask anything you needed. We want to create a big community to help Student, and Teachers by sharing Books, and Materials. Thank You.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cambridge IELTS 11 Listening Test Audio Script and Answer

Discussion in 'IELTS Forum' started by Nina Rose, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Nina Rose

Nina Rose New Member

Practice Now Cambridge IELTS 11 Listening Test 1 -4 Audio Script PDF And Answer Sheet Online for Educational Purpose. For Full Practice Test Buy Cambridge IELTS 11 With Audio CD

[​IMG]
    Image: Cambridge IELTS 11

Cambridge IELTS 11 Listening Audio From: SoundCloud or, YouTube

Cambridge IELTS 11 Listening Test 1
    Question | Key | YouTube | Soundcloud

Cambridge IELTS 11 Listening Test 2

Cambridge IELTS 11 Listening Test 3

Cambridge IELTS 11 Listening Test 4

Please write to us your opinion. Report us if you face any problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
  2. Wedek1

Wedek1 New Member

Hey! Thanks a lot for this upload. I am also planning to go abroad this year and have already started with my ielts coaching in chandigarh. Such posts definitely help in brushing up the already existing knowledge about IELTS.

3. Mildred

Mildred New Member

There are so many different Colleges and Schools where you can learn an English Writing with so many different Skills. But as we all know that in this busy world no one waste a single minute for extra classes. Well, I am studding in tenth standard and I am looking for a wizessay.com/ Expert and Specialized in Writing Skills. If any one can help it would be a great help.