Please Join DxSchool Forum. Ask anything you needed. We want to create a big community to help Student, and Teachers by sharing Books, and Materials. Thank You.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best practice for TOEFL

Discussion in 'TOEFL Forum' started by alberto, Feb 7, 2017.

1. alberto

alberto New Member

There’s some free material on the official site of the Toefl, but its not enough. first time i did that and made a 75, next time i got magoosh and only studied intense for a week and made an 88. its very good because its all on their site, lessons, practice and you get to understand how your mindset should be at the test and they give you many tips and examples that helped me a lot. Im sure if i studied more i would have made an even higher score. You can try it on this link:

https://toefl.magoosh.com/invite/2MN539

2. miral

miral New Member

is this is an AD?

3. RaderSpaulding

RaderSpaulding New Member

I checked the site, its amazing Well i am an Expert writer with various School bestessay essay and Academic Writing skills. So that is why this link is so much useful for me. I will share it with my Clients and also with my Students which share this Forum site to me. I know so many students are there who thinks this subject is boring. But this is a chance to prove them wrong. Thanks buddy and keep sharing more info and keep us up to date.